Check us out on social media!

Need daily outfit ideas? Check out Cladwell nifty iOS app!



I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at my clothes and thought "What the hell do I wear today?". I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so that's what I'll normally put on. However, there are times I just want to change it up, even if it's a blouse or the shoes I want to wear. But to be honest, I'm not all that good at choosing different outfits.


Cladwell helps you maximize your closet and get the most out of your clothes by giving you expertly styled outfits, sent to your phone every morning, using the clothes you already own through their nifty iOS Cladwell app! It helps you maximize your wardrobe by seeing all the outfit possibilities in your closet.

How do you get started on Cladwell?

Head on over to Cladwell and sign up for their free 3-day trial. Monthly subscriptions start out at $7.99. (Or you can save 60% by signing up for a yearly subscription. What woman doesn't like saving money?!)

Then head over to iTunes and download their app. If you already signed up via iTunes, you can login and manage your subscription.

How does Cladwell work?


You add items that are similar to the ones you own. 

See every outfit possibility that are appropriate for your current weather, or see every possible outfit. (Who wants to wear wool in the middle of summer??)

Log the outfit you love and with each day, you get more insight into what you love and don't don't like.

Because we all have clothing we don't wear, you can declutter, making room for what you really want to keep.

Add only the items that give you the most outfit possibilities. Trade impulse buys for items you love and you know you will wear constantly. (My Dr Pepper shirt stays!)

So for people like me, with way too many shirts and bottoms to choose from, I'm kind of digging Cladwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.