Mar 31, 2017

Weekly Weigh In Week 3: Plateau




I know it's been a while since I last posted a weight loss or weight gain. I've actually started a new photography venture with a friend and we've been trying to get things off the ground. But since he isn't social media savvy at all and I am, trying to work together on that is a little difficult, but we're making progress. (FYI, we would love for you to check out KinderBoss Photography on Facebook!)

Anyways, I am not proud of myself this time around. I have hit that dreaded weight loss wall everyone has hit at least once in their lives: the plateau, where you stop losing and stay steady at where you're at.

I still run and workout when I can (though with Twin being VERY sick and this new venture, I haven't had a lot of time), and eat healthy, I have hit that plateau. Once I hit 250lbs, that's where I stayed. I would either gain 1 pound or lose 1 pound. And god bless my family, they would try to make me feel better by saying "You're just gaining muscle.".

So I have decided to jump start my metabolism again by actually scheduling in the runs and workouts as well as continue eating healthy. I mean, I'm not proud that I allowed my workouts and running, which I love, to take a backseat to other things but I considered it a lesson learned.

Beginning of March

So, here are the numbers for this week's weigh in:

Last week (March 2): 250lbs
Current weight: 250.5lbs
Gain: .5lbs

As you can tell from the face that I look a little "bloated". 
I'm not sure where the 1/2 pound came from, but I'm thinking from water weight, since I haven't been working out as often as I used to.

So, let the training resume again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.