Check us out on social media!

Spice up your eyewear wardrobe with GlassesShop!

I received a pair of Alston - Black eyeglasses from GlassesShop to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.





I wear glasses. I've worn glasses since middle school (or maybe as early as elementary - I can't remember) but glasses have been a part of most of my life. Let's face it though - even back in the 90s, eyeglasses were really expensive, and they still are now. I personally cannot afford to spend $200 on a pair of frames.

GlassesShop.com offers quality eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses that are not only fashionable, but affordable as well!

What makes it easy to shop through GlassesShop is they have made it more simple to browse through their sections of women's, men's, or kid's eyeglasses. You can also refine your search for each category so you can find exactly what you're looking for.

What I love about GlassesShop is their "Try On" feature! If you find a pair you like, look for the blue "TryOn" button. You can use one of the pre-selected photos or you can upload your own so you can see exactly how the frames will look. As someone who is trying out new styles all the time, it comes in very handy, I will tell you that.

When it comes to shopping for glasses online, it should be easy, with plenty of styles to choose from (including the ever-popular cat eye style), but also affordable. I believe GlassesShop fits that. In their women's section, the highest pair of frames I saw was $69.95 for the Craig Rectangle - Gunmetal, which makes it possible to get several pairs of eyeglasses at once! I may have to pick up another pair (and even some prescription sunglasses, which are also available).

Be sure to follow GlassesShop on Facebook and Twitter!

BUY
Receive 50% OFF when you purchase eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses with free lenses. (Sales tax not included.)

WHAT I THOUGHT


I have worn glasses for as long as I can remember. In fact, I don't even remember the first time I had to start wearing glasses. I also have a confession to make - I don't change styles very often. In middle school, I had really thick frames that did nothing for me. In high school, my family didn't make very much  money so I had to go with the cheapest frames I could find.
Before (see the tape and that "frosted" look the lenses have??)
And then there was that stretch where I wore the same glasses for years before I simply couldn't afford new frames. I would get my eyes checked but because my eyes didn't change for a few years, I kept wearing the same glasses. If something broke, I would tape it the best I could. The film would start rubbing off and the lenses were filled with scratches but because I could still see, I kept wearing them. Yeah, I know.

So when it came to looking for new frames, imagine my excitement when I found out I would be working with GlassesShop! I already had an eye exam scheduled, so the timing was perfect!

Little did I know that I would not only need new frames (as you can tell in the "before", but my prescription changed.

I had no idea what style to choose. But once I saw the Alston in Black, I used the "Try On" feature and loved how they looked! The minute they arrived, I switched glasses and I no longer looked like a nerdy kid with taped glasses.
Loving!
I went with rimless because I saw that rimmed glasses really did nothing for me and I like having the lenses off my cheeks. (Plus it's a new style for me, which I'm really kind of loving.)

But let's also talk about quality. I've had them for about two weeks and there's not even a hint of a scratch. Score! The frames itself is durable, and I can definitely see much better than with my old pair. No more squinting or hoping what I saw/read was correct.

As I told the Twin, "So this is what it's like to have 20/20 vision!".

I'm thinking of getting a back-up pair and a pair of prescription sunglasses. I've never had prescription sunglasses so it should be fun to pick some out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.