Check us out on social media!

Hey, It's Okay!

I am teaming up with Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time (along with other great blogs) as part of the "Hey, It's Okay" series, where we don't beat ourselves up about certain things. Be sure to head on over to Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time to see other Hey, It's Okay lists!

... To act like a total fool in the car with a friend when a good song comes on.

... To have dates that don't make sense.

... To wish you had unlimited data on your phone so you can play Pokemon Go. (The guy I'm hanging out with has it and I played it with him for the first time yesterday. Bad idea.)

... To feel unappreciated sometimes.

... To be impatient.

... To want to take a nap at 8:30 in the morning.

What is perfectly okay with you this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining!

    I always want to nap ;)

    And I SO act like a fool when a good song comes on. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.