Check us out on social media!

Start 2016 Strong & Healthy! #Chobani #Simply100

I was NOT compensated for this post.

It's a new year and everyone, myself included, is wanting to get healthier and eat healthier. When we try to eat healthier, we tend to substitute taste for nutrition.

The other day for lunch, I just had some spinach with mustard on it because I wanted something super healthy without a lot of calories or sodium. When it comes to snacks, I crave salty or sweet stuff. Thankfully, we don't keep a lot of that in the house but generally when I do find something to snack on, it isn't very healthy.

So this year, I decided not to substitute taste for nutrition. Instead, I am adding more steps to my day and making wiser eating decisions because we all the know that the more calories you burn, the more weight you lose. But just walking or running can get boring - quick.  I might have started running recently but dancing around in the kitchen sounds more fun! I've even thought about trying yoga. I'm going all out this year!

Looking for a fun way to burn 100 calories? How about 12 ways?
12 fun ways to burn 100 calories

But we all feel the need to snack and sometimes will reach for less-than-healthy sweet or salty snacks. Chobani Simply 100 Crunch is the first 100-calorie Greek Yogurt snack with mix-in ingredients. To make it even healthier, it's made with natural, non-GMO ingredients! They come in oh-so-delicious flavors like Blueberry Cookie Crumble, Mango Cone Crisp, and Strawberry Chocolate Truffle.

With flavors like that, I know I can have a good snack and not feel guilty. The Strawberry Chocolate Truffle... Oh yum!

Which one of the 12 fun ways to burn 100 calories sounds fun to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.