Check us out on social media!

Dear Younger Me


I recently saw a meme on Facebook that asked, "What would you tell your younger self?". It prompted a lot of thought, and I think I have come up with 6 things that I would tell my younger self if time travel were possible:

  1. No matter what anyone else thinks or feels, always love yourself. It's all you need.
  2. Stop comparing yourself to everyone, including family. You are yourself and should stay that way.
  3. Never let go of your dreams otherwise you'll spend your life regretting it.
  4. Take care of yourself physically and spiritually. 
  5. Be careful who you fall in love with. They'll say quick words and before you know it, you're wishing you would have waited.
  6. Be best friends with your sister for as long as you can. She will be your rock.

If you could tell your younger self 6 things, what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.