I recently saw a meme on Facebook that asked, "What would you tell your younger self?". It prompted a lot of thought, and I think I have come up with 6 things that I would tell my younger self if time travel were possible:
- No matter what anyone else thinks or feels, always love yourself. It's all you need.
- Stop comparing yourself to everyone, including family. You are yourself and should stay that way.
- Never let go of your dreams otherwise you'll spend your life regretting it.
- Take care of yourself physically and spiritually.
- Be careful who you fall in love with. They'll say quick words and before you know it, you're wishing you would have waited.
- Be best friends with your sister for as long as you can. She will be your rock.
If you could tell your younger self 6 things, what would they be?