Feb 20, 2015

Curvy Girl's Spring Outfit under $150!

I love spring - for a variety of reasons, and one of them being that I can buy new clothes so I can retire last year's. But this year, I only have $150 to spend. Think I can create a outfit that every curvy girl will love and keep it under $150? I think I did!

Curvy Girl's Spring

BKE racerback tank top / Old Navy plus size stretch jeans / maurices Plus Size - Chevron Stripe Blanket Cardigan With Fringe / Charlotte Russe neon ballet flat

The tank top is only $18, the jeans are only $57, the cardigan is only $39, and the flats are only $23 with a total amount of $137! Maybe I can find me a cute handbag at Walmart to go with this outfit. (I just love the shoes!)

What color will you be wearing this spring?

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of those jeans. I need some new ones, I guess I need to check out Old Navy.
    #CircleofFriends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.