Dec 23, 2014

My Fuzzy Gold Snowflakes

The title sounds like a book for children, doesn't it? Well, it isn't! Every year, we usually have a snowflake somewhere and I noticed that we didn't have any thing year so I go out my tacky glue, glitter, printer paper, scissors, and set out to work. (Note: It is probably better to do this on a table or the floor than a bed. Glitter everywhere!)

I knew I wanted to make a mini snowflake, since they look all pretty when they are sparkling. But I did not realize that the only glitter we had (which is tinsel glitter) would make the snowflakes come out looking they they grew golden fur.


I just didn't stop at the furry mini-snowflake. Nope. I felt the need to make a cross and douse the whole thing in this clingy tinsel glitter.


It may seem like my snowflakes are furry and shiny, I am happy with them.

If anyone is interested, I can create a whole posted dedicated to making these!

By the way, does anyone know a great way to get tinsel glitter off the floor and bedspread?


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.