Dec 18, 2014

A Curvy Girl's Holiday Outfit

It's the holidays (Yay!) and that means get-togethers, parties, and fun! When it comes to parties, I always try to look my best. I don't have my personal style yet, but the holidays are the perfect time to try things out!

I also try to find items I already have or that are super affordable. Think I can create an outfit for $250 or less?

Can you tell me which set is more expensive?

SET A






SET B


If you guessed Set B, you would be correct! All together, Set B would cost a whopping $4,892! Of course, the most expensive pieces are the jewelry and shoes. Set A would only set you back $230!

LEAST EXPENSIVE PIECES
Set A - Black jacket ($33 at Target); Heart necklace ($16 at 1928.com); Bracelet ($3.90 at Forever21)
Set B - Gray shirt ($29 at Maurices); Black jacket ($26 at BooHoo.com)

Swapping pieces from these sets (minus the $1500 shoes) may create a look any curvy girl will love!

Which one do you like best?

I like Set B with the jewelry from Set A!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love the skirt in outfit B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.