Check us out on social media!

Happy Thanksgiving!


It is Thanksgiving once again, and this year, I couldn't be more thankful for what this year has given us.

It was a really rough year, but somehow, my family made it through! So if you don't mind, I'd like to make a list of everything I am grateful for this year.
  1. My family. We have become closer than we have in previous years, and I am thankful we finally did become closer. If we hadn't, who knows what might have happened.
  2. Our home. We almost became homeless earlier this year, and somehow, we were able to stay in the house we have called home for more than 10 years.
  3. My friends. I have a few great friends who have been there for me and my family for a long time. Without them, we probably wouldn't have made it as far as we have.
  4. Swagbucks. Now, I know it's weird to be thankful for Swagbucks but without it, we wouldn't be having a Christmas. Honestly.
But most of all, I am thankful for every single thing in my life, good or bad. That bad were life lessons that I carry with me every day, and the good enriches not only my life, but the lives of my family as well. 

Even if you're going through a rough time, I hope in my heart of hearts that you find something to be thankful for, even if it's as small as having good friends, a wonderful spouse, or a place you can call home. Once you start finding things you are thankful for, you change your mindset of how you feel about your current situation. Trust me on this - I decided to be happy this year (no matter what happened) and I have become more thankful for what I do have instead of focusing on what I don't have.

From my family to yours, I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.