Check us out on social media!

Neil Diamond is back with #MelodyRoad! #O2O


I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

Have you ever sung “Sweet Caroline” while running errands or watched fireworks with “America” playing as a soundtrack? Neil Diamond songs are in the fabric of your life.

Neil is one of the world’s best selling artists with over 125 million albums sold to date! WOW! Add an induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as well as the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame and you've got a real superstar.

The always-loved Neil Diamond is back with a new album full of great songs that everyone is bound to love as well! Melody Road is imbued with heartfelt songs and passion. According to Capitol Music Group Chairman & CEO Steve Barnett, "...Melody Road are imbued with the wisdom of a man reflecting on life's experiences while still looking forward on the road ahead of him...".



You can pre-order Melody Road on iTunes and Amazon. The album officially releases on October 21, 2014. After that date, you can order the album from either link.

Be sure to follow Neil Diamond on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!!

Guess what? I love Neil Diamond. My mom loves Neil Diamond, and it should be surprise that her favorite music rubs off on me. I even listen to Barry Manilow and Lionel Richie! Anyways, guess what? This lover of Neil Diamond was able to listen and review Melody Road before it comes out! I usually rate each song, but there are 13 (yikes!) songs on this album so I think I will give just a general rating. Sound good? Okay. Here we go -

I have heard, ever since I was little, quite a few Neil Diamond albums (thanks to my mom), and this one did not disappoint! After listening to all 13 songs, I can tell that the man in this album knew where he stood in live - and love - and where he didn't. I already have a few favorites like Melody Road, Sunny Disposition, Nothin’ But A Heartache (especially since I recently had my heart broken). Some I didn't care for like Alone At The Ball and Seongah and Jimmy. I give the whole album a 4.5 out 5. Glad to see he’s back with new music!

(Note: If any readers would like to see my ratings for each song, I can send it to you upon request. Just e-mail me and ask.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.