May 1, 2014

Earn rewards through Swagbucks!

 
I am sure you have all heard about Swagbucks now, but did you know the power it truly holds? Last year, our family went through a ton of financial turmoil. We had no chance of having a Christmas because we had to get caught up on bills and other things. Gifts weren't even an option. But I knew and believed that somehow, I could at least create a pretty good Christmas for the family. So I spent a lot of my time on Swagbucks, trying to earn as much as I could before it was too late.

How did I do? Everyone had at least 2-3 regular gifts AND stocking stuffers! It took a lot of work, but knowing that I provided my family with Christmas makes it all worthwhile.

I might have abandoned Swagbucks for the past few months (I've been super busy!), I plan on getting back into doing Swagbucks so that I can help our family have wonderful holidays and birthdays!

So are you convinced to sign back into that old Swagbucks account or sign up for a Swagbucks account? I hope so!

If you sign up now, you can earn 70 points just by entering the code edgeofinsane14!

By the way, I will also be letting you know when there are Swagcodes so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.