Check us out on social media!

Earn rewards through Swagbucks!

 
I am sure you have all heard about Swagbucks now, but did you know the power it truly holds? Last year, our family went through a ton of financial turmoil. We had no chance of having a Christmas because we had to get caught up on bills and other things. Gifts weren't even an option. But I knew and believed that somehow, I could at least create a pretty good Christmas for the family. So I spent a lot of my time on Swagbucks, trying to earn as much as I could before it was too late.

How did I do? Everyone had at least 2-3 regular gifts AND stocking stuffers! It took a lot of work, but knowing that I provided my family with Christmas makes it all worthwhile.

I might have abandoned Swagbucks for the past few months (I've been super busy!), I plan on getting back into doing Swagbucks so that I can help our family have wonderful holidays and birthdays!

So are you convinced to sign back into that old Swagbucks account or sign up for a Swagbucks account? I hope so!

If you sign up now, you can earn 70 points just by entering the code edgeofinsane14!

By the way, I will also be letting you know when there are Swagcodes so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.