Check us out on social media!

FREE April Showers Printable

Teach children about the weather!
Mind if I tell you a story? When I was in elementary school a long time ago, our class would learn about the weather during the month of April, since it tends to be pretty stormy here in Texas during the Spring. We learned the idiom "April showers bring May flowers", and would make rain clouds out of cotton balls or rainbows out of tissue paper. Since I know a lot of children are still learning the rhyme today, I figured I would create an "April showers bring May flowers" printable parents and teachers alike can print out and teach kids about the weather! You can click on the link or picture above to be taken the printable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.