Check us out on social media!

What You Can Get at PennyAuctionsCanada! (Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

If you haven't heard of PennyAuctionsCanada, it is a Canadian penny auction website where you purchase your bids, pick an auction, and then bid on an item. Each time you bid on an item, one bid will be deducted from your account and the auction price will increase by $0.01.

You can bid on items like gift cards, clothing, big ticket items, and even jewelry. I was able to test out one of their fashion jewelry bracelets to show you the quality of the items!

Fashion bracelet
These seem to be all the rage nowadays and I was happy to have my own. As you can see, it is very high quality and fits almost every wrist, even mine! The cords are heavy duty so there is no chance of them breaking. The silver parts haven't tarnished at all, even in sunlight. Even the cross curves a little so it fits comfortably on the wrist.

The chain on the back is also heavy duty, so when you try to put it on, none of the chain links will break. I don't know about you, when when a bracelet chain link breaks, it makes me want to throw the bracelet out the window. Right? Not happening here!

This is a great fashion accessory that goes with almost any outfit. It didn't mesh well with my Texas sweater or my guitar-playing skeleton t-shirt. Hey- a girl can try! But I am sure it will look good with any other outfit.

PAC also has many different styles available to fit any seasonal wardrobe!

Yep, I love my bracelet!

If you're looking to find some great products up to 90% off retail prices without spending retail prices and you live in Canada, see of PennyAuctionsCanada is right for you!

You can follow PAC on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.