Jan 26, 2014

What color would you choose?

It is almost Springtime and that means warmer temperatures, at least for us Texans. For me, it also means I have a chance to decorate the master bedroom! It really doesn't have a theme or color scheme. (Yes, I rhymed. I can't help it sometimes!). So I am really excited about the transformation the bedroom can take!

But before I start buying gallons of paint and new curtains, I want your opinion! Which of the four color schemes do you like?

1. Flora Hues
















2. Flora Brights


















3. Glass Hues


















4. Color Wrapped

















I am partial to #2 (Flora Brights) myself and the family seems to agree. Which color palette would you choose?


3 comments:

  1. The brights all the way! love a pretty bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the colors but Floral hues would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.