Check us out on social media!

Nail art vinyl decals gives your nails some added flair!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. .

Finger nail art is growing in popularity these days. You don’t have to spend an outrageous amount of money to go to a salon and get trendy and unique nail art. Vinyl Disorder’s vinyl nail art decals make it easier than ever to get the look you want. Just paint your nails and add the decal of your choice! After the nail art design is applied you can paint a clear coat over the top to make it more secure and last longer.

In fact, this isn't our first time featuring Vinyl Disorder! Back in October of 2012, we were able to try out their Halloween Witch in Full Moon decal. But this time, we are trying out something completely new to Vinyl Disorder: nail art vinyl decals! I received 2 different styles: Hearts and Stars.

First, I applied an Irish green color to my nails, and let the polish dry. I may love nail polish, but I still completely stink at applying it.

After I left the nail polish dry, I put a Heart on each nail. The decals themselves are prismatic, and sort of resemble stickers. But it really makes for easy application. Just don't try using wet nails to put them on your other hand- I had a few streaks of emerald green to clean up on my hands. The decals are less than 1/2" in diameter, so they aren't too big but big enough to add a little extra flair.
And yes- my pinkie nails are that small!
I would suggest swiping a top coat over the decals because they can and will lift up if you're nails aren't flat. I sort of have rounded nail beds, so I put a top coat on over the hearts and pressed the hearts down with a tooth pick so they will stick properly. They look great over the green, dontcha think? I might try the stars over a navy blue to look like the night sky.

I love nail art, and now, I think I love nail decals! A lot easier than complicated tutorials.

Vinyl Disorder has a ton of nail decal choices, so I might pick up some more!

You can follow Vinyl Disorder on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Love the hearts, that is so adorable! I'm obsessed with nail art! Gotta try this out! thank you so much for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those decals are cute, perfect for Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son got me some nail decals for Christmas! This reminds me that I should use them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute-- I know my daughter would love these

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'd prefer them on purple nail polish, though since that's my favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nail art. There are so many cute applications available now. I love the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.