Check us out on social media!

Last Minute Gift Ideas (Mega List)


You're checking people off your gift list and you realize you forgot someone! Your low on cash but they need a gift. I have done that so many times, I started keeping a running list of last minute gift ideas. The list has grown so large, all I need to do is look up who it is for and I am off to the store. So, I decided to share my list with you in case you are in need of a last minute gift idea.

FOOD/DRINK
Favorite wine
Hickory Farms Gift Set (They sell those at Walmart!)
Gift card to favorite restaurant
Coffee gift set
Homemade treats
Offer to cook dinner one night

ADULTS
Favorite perfume/cologne
Candle(s)
Magazine subscription


Kitchen items
Beauty items for women
Jewelry
Texting gloves
Slippers
Homemade gift
Accessories (like handbags, scarves, hats, etc.)
Lottery Scratch-Offs
Gag gift (My cousin got an umbrella hat one year. :smile:)
Book from from favorite author
DVD/Blu-Ray
iPhone/tablet case
Donation to a charity made in their name (Make sure they believe in the same cause. Yikes!)
Offer to babysit or even house-sit
Fishing rod for men
Sports equipment
Golf equipment
Power tools (What man, or even woman, wouldn't want a new drill? I love a good power tool!)
Regular tools
Garden/lawn care
Flower arrangement

CHILDREN (Ages 1-12)
DVD of favorite movie or show
Barbie
RC toys
Books
Games & puzzles
Doll
Disney toys
Monster High
Sesame Street toys
Fisher Price toys (for younger than 3)
VTECH toys
Little Tikes toys
Musical instruments made for children
Bicycle
Video games
Coloring book w/ Crayons
LEGOs
Stuffed animal
Action figures

TWEEN/TEEN
DVD/Blu-Ray
Headphones
Game console
Video games
Gift card
Free movie rental
Money
Magazine subscription
Movie tickets
Clothes (Make sure you know their style! Nothing like getting a polyester sweater from your Grandmother.)
Beauty/accessories
Favorite sports team memorabilia
iPhone/tablet case

FOR A COWORKER/NEIGHBOR/TEACHER
Candle set
Coffee set
$10-$20 gift card
Lottery Scratch-Offs
Handmade gifts/treats
Gift basket
Flowers
Candy wrapped in a creative way


As you can see, it is a pretty big list! And since I don't have my list right next to me, I am sure I forgot a thing or two. What are some of your go-to last minute gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.