Dec 29, 2013

10 of my guilty pleasures!

Photo by Lotus Head 

When I am very stressed or it's a certain time (Don't make me say it!), I like to have things nearby that make me feel better at the moment, even if I feel guilty later. But I don't just have 1 or 2. I actually have 10 guilty pleasures that I like to have through out the year.

  1. Ice cream is my #1 guilty pleasure. Whether it's Rockslide Brownie by Blue Bell or just a Drumstick, ice cream is my mainstay for guilty pleasure.
  2. Dr Pepper is another major guilty pleasure. I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I prefer Dr Pepper. It can't be Coca Cola or Pepsi. It has to be a Dr Pepper.
  3. Naps are probably something that won't cause a major breakdown in society, but I love them. I can't sleep during the Summer because it's just too hot. But when it gets cooler, I have no problem falling asleep at 3 in the afternoon and accidentally sleeping until about 6. 
  4. I know many women out there enjoy painting their nails once in a while. I, on the other hand, probably change my nail polish once a week. I only have about 10-15 bottles of nail polish, and I can't do designs, but even just a swipe of Liquid Sand by OPI just makes me feel better about my nails.
  5. I am ashamed to say that I am addicted to Pinterest. Sure, some of it is for blogging, but a lot of the times, I pin things I want to eventually get done. Maybe it never will, but it's nice to have it handy should I ever attempt it.
  6. Romance novels don't enter the house often, but when they do, I read them usually in a day. I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey. I prefer Harlequin. 
  7. I love movies. I know I've at least seen You've Got Mail at least 50 times. No joke! So I will usually buy a movie with Movies on Demand about twice a month. 
  8. I'm just as bad with music. My iPod (Yes, I still have an iPod) has probably about 4 days worth of songs I share with Twin. Is there a Music Anonymous group?
  9. I secretly dream of being caught up with technology. I've never owned a Smartphone nor an iPad. We did have a Kindle but it broke and we've never replaced it.
  10. I have a secret love affair with Cheetos.


What are some of your guilty pleasures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.