Because my family does do a lot online (shopping, blogging, etc.), it is very important that we keep our identities safe. One thing that can help you keep you and your family's identities safe is with a shredder. With a shredder, we are able to shred invoices, statements, and shipping labels that might have personal information on it. It sure beats just tearing the papers up and throwing them away!
We are including the Fellowes 73Ci in our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide this year so you can protect your family!
Fellowes, the leader in shredders, offers an extensive range of products, ensuring an ideal fit no matter who is on your list.
- SafeSense Technology which automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- 100% Jam-Proof System that eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- A proprietary Energy Savings System that maximizes shredder energy savings 100% of the time – both in use and out of use
- Capacitive touch screen controls
- Heavy-duty Cross-Cut blades that destroy 12 sheets of paper into 397 particles per sheet, making it extremely difficult to reassemble
- The 73Ci is available at office superstores and their online counterparts for a suggested retail price of $199.99.
This Holiday season, keep you and your family's identities safe with a Fellowes 73Ci shredder!