Check us out on social media!

Get custom signs from BuildASign! (Review)

Having custom signs, banners, flags, or even bumper stickers is a great way to get your business (or blog) noticed in the world. BuildASign.com allows you to customize your own yard signs, banners, decals, business cards, and even promotional items like window clings to fit your business needs.

It is super easy to begin the process of customizing your sign, or whatever you happen to choose. You can choose one of the already premade designs and personalize it with your business (or blog) name and logo. Feel like the premade templates don't exactly fit your business's image? You can design your own.You can add text, clipart, or even upload your own logo!

To make sure that everything looks great, you can even view a large proof while you're creating. It shows a clearer image of what you currently have so there are no mistakes in printing.

If your child has always wanted their own street sign, you can create a Custom Name Street Sign just for them! In fact, it would make a wonderful Christmas surprise! I might make one for my cousin's daughter, who has been begging to have one.

Whatever your business print needs are, be sure to check out BuildASign!

You can find BuildASign on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
Prices vary depending on what your purchase and the quantity.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Magnets & Business Cards (w/ address blurred)
I know this is terrible as a blogger, but I ran out of business cards a long time ago and haven't been able to replenish them. So when I found out I would be getting the chance to try out one of their products, I couldn't wait. Since I tend to march to my own little drummer, I decided that 100 fridge magnets would be an interesting thing to give away to friends, family, and any one else who wanted one. So I took my time, customizing it over and over until it looked perfect.
Want one?
I think they look great!  They are very simple and you know exactly where to go for the blog, and you know what the blog is about. Now I just have to figure out what to do with 100 fridge magnets.

I also got the chance to replenish my business cards, and they look almost exactly like my magnets. But I like them! Now I have something to hand out when I'm working around town!
Address blurred for protection
By the way, turnaround time (between printing and shipping) took less than 2 weeks! Shipping took only a day, since they are just down the interstate from me!

I've been thinking of getting either a car decal or car magnet for my blog to get more exposure in my city. What do you think?

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received a $50 gift code to BuildASign plus 250 business cards to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.


1 comment:

  1. Good looking business cards & magnets. Street sign would be fun.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.