Check us out on social media!

Scare up Halloween fun with Mike & Ike! (Review)

Continuing to celebrate the reunion of the dynamic candy duo Mike and Ike, they are releasing two Halloween-themed editions of the iconic Mike and Ike fruity chewy candy! Mike and Ike Mummy's Mix and the new Vampire Variety are perfect for all trick-or-treaters this Halloween!

Mummy's Mix contains the great tastes of Lemon, Orange, Grape, Lime, and Raspberry while Vampire Variety includes Cherry, Raspberry, Grape, Watermelon, and Fruit Punch.

You can find the Halloween flavors in several packages, including 5oz theater-style boxes, 45 or 75 count variety bags that contain individually wrapped snack size bags of Mummy's Mix and Vampire Variety, as well as 21 count snack packs containing snack size bags of Mummy's Mix.

The Halloween mixes and all other varieties can be found in supermarkets, mass market retailers, and drug stores.

BUY
Prices vary, depending on region.

WHAT WE THOUGHT
Not only are we big Halloween fans, we're also big Mike and Ike fans. So when I found out we would be getting to try their new Halloween mixes, I jumped for joy. Okay, not really but my sweet tooth was ready.

First off, I just love the theater boxes. Don't they just scream Halloween? Even the little bags look like the boxes, which are great for handing out on Halloween night. Though I have to be honest- I don't think they'll make it a whole month. As far as flavor goes, my favorite was Mummy's Mix. The sweet and sour of the lemon, orange, grape, lime, and raspberry made for a great candy-eating time. The Vampire Variety was full of sweetness with the flavors of cherry, raspberry, grape, watermelon, and fruit punch. Twin's favorite was the Vampire Variety.

I gave out one snack-size bag to Mom (She preferred the Vampire Variety as well. Party poopers!) and one to a friend who stopped by to see how I was feeling. My friend liked the Mummy's Mix she was handed. Her verdict? She loved it. Victory!

I have a few more snack-size bags left and those are going into my sweet-tooth stash.

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received the products pictured about to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.