Sep 19, 2013

I'm going back to school!

Photo Credit: 123RF.com
For the past week or so, I have been seriously thinking about something that will forever change my life. Ever since I started blogging, I realized that I truly loved one aspect of it- reaching out to people and letting them know about new products or events. So I started looking into marketing and public relations. If you haven't noticed, Edge of Insanity has become somewhat of a brand that when people see our logo, they know exactly who we are.

While I do enjoy blogging, I have decided that I want to go back to school and get my degree in either marketing or public relations. I want to eventually make it a career, even if I am only a couple of years away from turning 30. But I must say that I am a little scared because I haven't been in a classroom since I graduated high school, and the times have changed so much that I don't want to seem too eccentric.

But my family does know of my decision of going back to school, and they approve of it. So in the next few weeks, I will be searching for a school that offers good courses for what I want to major in, studying for the TSI (Texas Success Initiative test), and talking to schools.

I just hope my shyness doesn't get the best of me!


1 comment:

  1. I finally got serious about college when I was almost 30. I did a lot better than I had did in my early 20's because I took it a lot more seriously. As far as shyness I'm still very shy but I have and a successful career.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.