Check us out on social media!

I'm going back to school!

Photo Credit: 123RF.com
For the past week or so, I have been seriously thinking about something that will forever change my life. Ever since I started blogging, I realized that I truly loved one aspect of it- reaching out to people and letting them know about new products or events. So I started looking into marketing and public relations. If you haven't noticed, Edge of Insanity has become somewhat of a brand that when people see our logo, they know exactly who we are.

While I do enjoy blogging, I have decided that I want to go back to school and get my degree in either marketing or public relations. I want to eventually make it a career, even if I am only a couple of years away from turning 30. But I must say that I am a little scared because I haven't been in a classroom since I graduated high school, and the times have changed so much that I don't want to seem too eccentric.

But my family does know of my decision of going back to school, and they approve of it. So in the next few weeks, I will be searching for a school that offers good courses for what I want to major in, studying for the TSI (Texas Success Initiative test), and talking to schools.

I just hope my shyness doesn't get the best of me!


1 comment:

  1. I finally got serious about college when I was almost 30. I did a lot better than I had did in my early 20's because I took it a lot more seriously. As far as shyness I'm still very shy but I have and a successful career.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.