Sep 3, 2013

Get more restful sleep with Avinol PM! (Review)


Do you have a hard time falling asleep? Do you toss and turn or wake up throughout the night? Are you constantly tired in the morning? Avinol PM can help.

Avinol PM is a gentle herbal sleep aid that helps you fall asleep easily and sleep through the night. It non-habit forming and won't leave you sleepy or groggy in the morning. Avinol PM's ingredient list boasts herbal sedatives and remedies that have been used for generations to ensure a great night's sleep. These include:


*Melatonin

*L-Theanine
*5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
*Lemon Balm Extract
*Chamomile Extract
*Hops
*Passion Flower Powder
*Orange Peel

Simply place one Avinol PM tablet under your tongue and allow it to dissolve, gently whisking you away to dreamland. Enjoy a restful night's sleep and a well-rested morning with Avinol PM.


You can purchase Avinol PM on their website. 


WHAT I THOUGHT


I have a hard time falling asleep because my mind won't shut up or I'm thinking about the next day's "to-do" list. I've taken melatonin but it wake up in the middle of the night. I've taken Unisom but I wake up with a sleep medicine hangover. I needed something that would help me fall asleep gently and wake up more refreshed. I have to be honest, I was a little nervous to try Avinol PM because I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night or wake up feeling like I was drunk the night before.


That first night, I let the tablet dissolve and within minutes, I was feeling very sleepy. I was having trouble focusing on my crochet so I decided to head to bed. Within minutes of closing my eyes, I was off to dreamland. It's been a long time since I've slept so hard. I woke up feeling more rested than the previous night. The next few nights I took it, the same thing happened. So I knew I was at least getting more rest than I would with melatonin.'

'
Because I am getting more rest, I don't have to take it every night. And it is NOT habit-forming at all. Sometimes when I have a hard time falling asleep, I keep forgetting to take it! It works fast and works very well.The only thing is that the tablet has somewhat of a bitter taste that I can't get used to. It kind of tastes like those bouillon tablets. Don't ask how I know. LOL

Avinol PM works like it says it does. I can finally get sleep


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.. Your experience may differ. If you're interested in having your product(s)/service(s) featured on Edge of Insanity, e-mail us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.