Check us out on social media!

My Movies on Demand Addiction!

I am ashamed to say this, but I have an addiction to Moves on Demand. Within the past 2 months, I have ordered over 5 movies and have watched each one at least twice. I had to watch Sweeney Todd three times because I kept getting interrupted.

It all started when I saw that Dark Shadows was on MOD and ordered it. Since we have limited cable channels, there really isn't anything on television that keeps my attention. I've tried watched Cedar Cove but I keep forgetting it comes on so I've given up on trying to keep up with it. Anyways, since we don't have a DVD player at the moment (It died a horrible death. We're working on getting another one.) or Netflix, the only thing we have to watch movies we want is either on the computer or MOD. I don't like sitting in one spot too long to watch a movie, so I decided MOD won.

You want to know how deep my addiction goes? I will go through MOD daily for at least 30 minutes looking for a movie to watch. If I don't find something, I will turn the channel to something and think about that movie I couldn't decide on. I will talk to Twin about the movie and see what she thinks. If she agrees to it, we buy it. If not, I will go through it once again to find a movie we both enjoy.

The last movie we ordered was Despicable Me, only because it hadn't been on TV in a while and we both love the movie- especially those minions. I think that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will probably go through MOD again tomorrow to see if there are any good new movies out worth ordering.

I think I have a love affair with movies.

What is your current addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.