Check us out on social media!

Thoughts for Thursday


As I was cleaning the other day, I started thinking of how the year has been so far. It started off with me being hospitalized for a week. Dad lost his job this past Spring, and life just seems so disharmonious.

Even though stress and life seemed to be breathing down our necks, I realized what a strong family we are. We may shed a few tears or feel down for a while. But we eventually get up and put our gloves back on. When all you know is to be strong, nothing can keep your down for long.

So if you ever feel like you can't continue, just remember how far you've gotten. Feel for the moment and look toward the next moment with a smile on your face. As long as you're still breathing, you can still fight to make each day happen. Someone (even me) is always willing to lend an ear or a shoulder. Don't feel as if you have to bear your burden alone.

I just thought someone might need the encouragement. Even if you aren't going through anything, remember- The kindest thing you can do for anyone is just listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.