Now that we have moved our way through some of the finer points of keeping a major blog going, it's time to relax with a run down of what we discovered:
- Figure out your social media reach is and make sure that you keep your stats/numbers updated because they are important.
- There are a lot of ways to get those great opportunities you see all over. All of them take work, but it is work well worth it!
- Writing the perfect pitch letter can mean getting an opportunity or a rejection. Make it personal to the company, but keep your stats and blog in mind.
- Having a brand e-mailing you to become their brand ambassador can be next to impossible. Sometimes, you have to approach them.
- Writing fresh and interesting content is something all bloggers must do. Writing prompts, and even picture posts can keep your readers coming back.
- Remember to promote your blog and posts daily! Adding RT your tweets is a great way to get it moving.
- You do have the choice to become self-hosting. Do some research and figure out which hosting company is good for you.
- Building your blog as a brand is the next step to achieving the potential your blog has! Who knows where it could take you!
I hope you at least learned one new thing during our Blogging 201 series. Blogging doesn't have to take over your life, but if you truly enjoy doing what you love, make sure to give it 110%!
What was something you didn't know that your learned during the Blogging 201 series?