Check us out on social media!

Take a Craftsy Mini-Course for FREE!

Craftsy
I'm not much of a crafter, mainly because I have no idea how to hone my creativeness into something tangible. But I will say that I've always wanted to learn to quilt so I make make heirloom quilts for my family members. At Craftsy, you can take Mini-Courses for free that include student-led discussions and are the perfect way to learn new skills in less time!

Top Free Mini-Courses I'm thinking of taking:
  • Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
  • QuiltCon Lecture Series 2013: Not able to make it to Austin for the Modern Quilt Guild's inaugural QuiltCon? Watch some of our favorite lectures from the event, given by Heather Jones, Angela Walters, David and Amy Butler, Jacquie Gering, and Mary Fons. 
I'm thinking of taking the QuiltCon Lecture Series 2013 since I find quilting to be a lost past-time that I would love to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.