Check us out on social media!

Relive your childhood with Mike & Ike retro flavors! (Review)



Are you for Mike or are you for Ike? Either way it goes, you are for their delicious fruit candy!
The makers of Mike and Ike announce the limited return of Mike & Ike Cherri and Bubb and Mike & Ike Lem and Mel candies available now through April, 2013! The candies first became a hit in 1989 (Cherri and Bubb) and 1991 (Lem and Mel).

Both retro flavors combine two great tasting fruits for a sweet and unique. Cherri and Bubb is a blend of cherry and bubblegum flavors while Lem and Mel is a mix of lemon and watermelon flavors.

Cherri and Bubb and Lem and Mel are hitting store shelves now and will only be available through April 2013.

The Mike & Ike split shocked the world last spring, generating a high volume of fan and celebrity reactions. The independent and talented duo has decided to follow their true passions. Mike is a musician at heart and produced a music video; Ike is an urban artist and a love of art. Either way, we will still be able to enjoy their candy for years to come!

You can find Mike and Ike on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase Mike & Ike Cherri and Bubb or Mike & Ike Lem and Mel wherever Mike & Ike products are sold. Prices may vary from $1.00 to $1.39.

WHAT I THOUGHT

For as long as I can remember, I have been eating Mike & Ike, especially the Hot Tamales. I was excited to try their retro flavors!

Mike & Ike Lem and Mel
Mike & Ike Cherri and Bubb- Pop a bunch in your mouth and you'll think you're chewing cherry flavored bubblegum! If eat one at a time, Cherri tastes like cherry and Bubb tastes like a very light bubblegum. I prefer them mixed and that's how I ate them.
Mike & Ike Lem and Mel- It's a weird thing, but I love sour flavors. When I was a kid, I used to eat lemons by themselves, whole. Of course, I don't do that anymore but I always have a lemon with my tea. Anyways, these weren't too sour at all! You could definitely tell they were lemon flavors and watermelon flavors. I don't know about you, but either one of those are just yummy as candy! This one was definitely my favorite and it was the first one I tried!

Since they'll be available up until April, I might get some more for Easter- or just to have around the house. Delish!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received free samples to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Mike & Ike candy! Oh yeah, the Hot Tamales are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids and I all love Mike & Ike's. I dont remember these old flavors nor have I seen them out. I will have to go looking for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love to have little candies like this at work after my lunch. I have tried these and they are really good. I like all the new flavors.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.