Jan 21, 2013

Never miss a package with UPS My Choice!


Imagine coming home and finding a "Sorry We Missed You" sticker from UPS at your front door. With UPS My Choice, you never have to worry about missing a package again!  Get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. A great way to find out when you're receiving a package if you sweep or shop online! Sign up now!

WHAT WE THINK
We absolutely love UPS My Choice! Whenever I shop online, I like to know when my packages are coming. With UPS My Choice, we receive an e-mail (sometimes days in advance) that notifies me when my packages are coming. When we're not going to be home and we know that it doesn't require a signature, we can authorize them to leave it at the door, because someone will be home soon enough.

While we haven't been able to try out the other options (like re-routing to other locations), we love UPS My Choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.