Monday, January 7, 2013

Greetings from the hospital room!

That beautiful sunset was the view from my hospital room this morning as Twin was waking up and I was, well, trying to stay awake. It was a restless night that started off with me, Mom, Twin, and Dad heading to the hospital because it had seemed that my conditioned worsened. We spent a grand total of 2-3 hours in the emergency room while we waited for a bed. I won't give you the gory details, but what they did do landed me on the 4th floor for overnight observation. It was probably one of the most restless nights I have had since Mom had her pacemaker put in. Why? I can't sleep on my back but had no choice. I couldn't bend my right arm because they had put the IV in the crook of my elbow, which made it super painful to keep it straight for 12 hours!

I slept maybe a combined total of 2 hours with little cat naps and me just passing out from exhaustion. I still haven't gotten adequate sleep but I've had breakfast and just awaiting the word of when I can go home.... It's been a really stressful weekend and I just want to thank everyone who kept me and my family in their thoughts & prayers, and those who send well wishes. Without you, I wouldn't even bother blogging while in a hospital bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you will be leaving the hospital soon, it is so hard to get sleep or rest there! Still sending prayers for a speedy recovery from your readers.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others, Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.