Check us out on social media!

Snowflakes for Sandy Hook Elementary

Since the tragedy took place, I wanted to do something for the community of Newtown, Connecticut but I wasn't sure what I could do. I came across the Facebook page of the Parent Teacher Association and they had a post about sending snowflakes to Connecticut. Here is what the post said:


The Connecticut PTSA has created a special way that PTA leaders, school employees and families can show their support for Sandy Hook Elementary School. Please encourage local schools and communities to send paper snowflakes for the school via the Connecticut PTSA by Jan. 12:
60 Connolly Parkway
Building 12, Suite 103
Hamden, CT 06514

You can bet that my family and I will be sending snowflakes their way! Show Newtown that you care by sending a snowflake for Sandy Hook Elementary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.