Dec 2, 2012

Easy Holiday Nails!

I know this is out of character for Edge of Insanity to post nail polish tutorials, but I love my nails so much that I wanted to share them with you!

I have changed my nail polish so much in the last couple of weeks that it was hard for me to find a "design" that I was happy with. I finally found something that will get me into the Holiday spirit with the nail polish I have!

Ignore the chip. I ran out of clear nail polish.

What I used:
SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE® Opulent Lacquer Trio (Specifically used Micro Chip and Lunar Rock from the set)
Sephora by OPI- Good Tidings We Bling

How to:
1. Make sure your nails are free from nail polish. Put on a coat of base coat.
2. Put on 1 or 2 coats of Lunar Rock. Let dry between coats.
3. Put on 1-2 coats of Good Tidings We Bling. How little or much you use depends if you want really sparkly nails or just a little. Let dry between coats.
4. Put on 1 coat of Micro Chip. You only need 1 coat because any more and the silver will overwhelm the green and red glitter. Let dry between coats.
5. Put on 1 coat of top coat.

I love that when any little amount of lights hit my nails, they sparkle! I might try to do something for New Year's, but I haven't decided yet. LOL

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.