Check us out on social media!

50% Off One-Year Subscription to Magazines on Amazon.com

I have an aunt who loves to give out magazine subscriptions for Christmas. Yea, I know. Instead of waiting for her to get me a magazine subscription to a magazine I don't read, I can get 50% OFF a one-year subscription to a magazine I do read! Want your FREE 50% off subscription voucher to select Amazon.com magazines?

Here's how:
1. Visit AmazonLocal and look for the magazine voucher. If you need a city, try Austin (Texas).
2. Click on Get Voucher and either sign up or sign into your Amazon account. You will need a credit card number (to verify you're human) but you will not be charged.
3. Place order. Remember- you will NOT be charged.

Your voucher will appear under Your Vouchers. It MUST be used by November 18, 2012. Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com. Magazines that are available for the voucher- National Geographic, Men’s Journal, Prevention, Organic Gardening, Family Fun, More, or Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.