Oct 25, 2012

12-Step Program for Pinterest?

That pretty much explains my feelings towards Pinterest. I am constantly on websites and Pinterest, just pinning my little heart out. If you take a look at my Pinterest page. you will see that I have 34 boards with at least 1 pin on each board. The board, I think, that has the most is the Delicious Food/Drink Recipes. I'm not very handy in the kitchen, but those recipes look so easy (and so yummy!) that I plan on trying at least 1/2 of the recipes on there! My next big board is my Easy-Looking Crafts board. I'm okay when it comes to crafts, and I believe there should be a craft for every day of the year! LOL

I also believe there should be a 12-Step program for Pinterest. Step 1 would be to stop pinning for a day. That's so hard- I know. For the past weekend, I've pinned 1 item a day, if not more. Step 2? Stop going to Pinterest for a week. That would be stretching it, but is it possible? Hmm, I dunno. I think it would eventually lead to Step 12 as being "Delete Pinterest account.". Who wants to delete their account and start all over? I sure don't!

I take that back- there shouldn't be a 12-Step program for Pinterest. I would be pinning all the steps! Not to mention that I have no desire to get rid of my account. It took me forever to accumulate 34 boards and 543 pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.