Sep 28, 2012

Still Confused....

As I go back through the past year and look at each post, I have realized that I've come a long way. Sure, I no longer post personal thoughts, only because life is so stressful right now that I don't feel comfortable airing it on the interwebs (thanks to Twin for that word of the day). Once things slow down and settle down, I will more than likely start posting about family once again.

I decided to go back and visit a post from this day but 2011. I posted twice, but since once of them was just a freebie post, I chose to highlight a post that I don't even remember doing! It's called "Confused..." and apparently it's my thoughts on a book called "The Silent Girl" by Tess Gerritsen I happened to be reading. First off, I don't even remember reading the book. Now I've read a lot of books in my life, but that one escapes me. To be honest, I don't even remember posting about my confusion of the book.

I don't think I even figured out "who-dunit", otherwise I would have remembered. Maybe it's time to pick up either a cozy murder mystery or chick-lit.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book and am a huge Gerritsen fan! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.