Check us out on social media!

Rocky Mountain Popcorn Review



Snacks. Those fantastic little foods that are perfect for when you aren't really hungry for a full meal just yet. Or, when you're watching TV at night. I know the perfect snack for that. Popcorn. I've been known to grab some when I'm doing some work late at night, or just craving something salty- which happens quite often.

If you're looking for gluten and nut free popcorn, give Rocky Mountain Popcorn a try! All natural ingredients make for a delicious snack that is great for after-school or when you're feeling "snacky"! With tons of flavors like White Cheddar, Naked, Caramel, Cinnamon Sugar, Kettle Corn, Jalapeno, Butter, and Southwest Cheddar, there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy! "Snack Responsibly, Eat Popcorn!".



You can find Rocky Mountain Popcorn on Twitter and Facebook.

Buy It
You can find Rocky Mountain Popcorn using their Store Locator or Buy Online.

What I Thought
With summer coming to a close and fall right on it's heels, I've been making my list of movies I want to get. This may sound cliche, but I truly enjoy eating popcorn while watching said movies. Of course, it's not just when watching the TV. Scenario: It's 12am (midnight), and I start getting a little hungry while I'm doing a little bit of work, but don't really feel like grabbing something huge to eat. Normally, I grab for a bowl of cereal, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, or something else. Recently, I've been reaching for the popcorn. It's easier to eat when typing, rather than having to worry about a bowl or the mess of the PB&J. Plus, it doesn't have the amount of sugar that my favorite cereal does. So, in my eyes, much healthier.

Southwest Cheddar
Imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to review Rocky Mountain Popcorn! My eyes glazed over, and I started to drool. Of course, I'd have to wait until the whole family was together so we could try them together. I had to keep myself busy before digging in. I had my eye on one particular flavor, though- and that was Caramel. Speaking of flavors, we received quite a bit: All of them had a fantastic flavor!! I can't pick which one was my favorite. Of course, there were some favorites among the family: Cinnamon Sugar (reminded us of churros!), Naked, Jalapeno, and Southwest Cheddar. Those were gone quickly.

Caramel- The Caramel was the last one to be eaten, and it was my late-night snack. As I feverishly did some writing (or at least attempted to), I needed something to help me with my writer's block. This didn't actually cure it, but it sweetened that fact. The Caramel may just because one I stock up on.
Southwest Cheddar- Although this one was also yummy, it was a little too spicy for me. After a hanful, I couldn't handle anymore. However, the rest of the family did enjoy it. What I did get from them was, "Yummy!,"I really like this one!," etc, etc, etc. I think the census on this one is good. Twin devoured it. She thought it was just perfect for her.
Butter- Butter tasted just like buttered popcorn, but without the greasiness of other buttered popcorns. It was light, airy, and just the right amount of flavor. My mom liked this one the best. She couldn't put it down.
Caramel
Cinnamon Sugar- The Cinnamon Sugar, as I said before, reminded us of churros, but with popcorn. It was a bit messy with the dusting of the cinnamon sugar, but that didn't bother me or us. The flavor was perfect, and since we had the milk out, it pairs well with it.
Naked- The Naked flavor was exactly that- no special flavoring. It was completely natural with just some salt. I've become somewhat of a natural-lover of foods, and this fit right in. I don't think I could stop eating it. But, in order to get a full taste of them all, I had to. *sigh*
Kettle- If you've never had Kettle popcorn, I would recommend it. It has that perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness. For me, this one was pretty darn good! It wasn't heavy on the sweetness, which is what I sometimes find in some Kettle corns. The only drawback is that it was gone before I could get more. This was my dad's favorite. Somehow, that doesn't surprise me as he has a huge sweet tooth.
White Cheddar-When I tried the White Cheddar, I was in heaven!! I've had White Cheddar popcorn before, but nothing like this. It was tangy, rich, and oh-so delicious. The cheese wasn't overbearing, or too little. Without the risk of sounding like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, it was just right. I almost wish we had a life-time supply of it.
Jalapeno- Now, I have somewhat of a sensitive stomach, so a lot of spicy foods tends to upset it. I initially thought that this would do the same. After a few handfuls, you could taste the jalapeno, but it wasn't enough to send you rushing for the milk- which I was thankful for. My stomach didn't hurt at all after eating it, and I wasn't pushing the popcorn away. A+ on that!

Rocky Mountain Popcorn did well on their popcorn!! 2 very cheddar-dusted thumbs up!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Rocky Mountain Popcorn to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Rocky Mountain Popcorn sounds good! I'd love to try the caramel and cinnamon sugar flavors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.