Check us out on social media!

**HOT** Walgreens deals!

I was looking through the weekly Walgreens ad because I'll be heading there later, and I came across some deals that you cannot miss!

Note: If anyone knows the actual prices of Kotex Natural Balance or Sundown Naturals, please leave a comment and I'll update!

2-Liter Soda- Only $1 each! Dr Pepper, 7 Up, Sunkist, Canada Dry, or Hawaiian Punch. Limit 3.

Carmex Lip Care- only $0.99 each! With the $0.30 off one (1) Carmex lip balm coupon, you only get it for $0.69!

Hormeal Compleats- only $1.99 each! With the $1.00 off HORMEL COMPLEATS meal coupon, you get it for only $0.99!

Kotex Feminine Care- BOGO (half off)! With the $2.00 off 2 packages of KOTEX Natural Balance coupon, you get get your second one even cheaper! I know our local Walgreens sells these for about $7 each, so you could possibly get the 2nd one free! Don't quote me though. Prices may vary.

Sundown Naturals- BOGO (half off)! With the $1.25 off Sundown Naturals Vitamin or Supplement, you can get both for a pretty good price!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.