Check us out on social media!

Beanfield's Snacks Review


Ever have that craving something salty but nothing like you’ve ever had before? You don’t want something that has too much salt or fat.

With Beanfiend’s Bean & Rice Chips, you don’t have to worry about that. They are actually made with black and navy beans along with rice and cooked in sunflower oil. For those who cannot have gluten, these “Crispylicious” chips are gluten-free!


For every 1oz of chips, it contains 4 grams of fiber- the same as a cup of Raisin Bran and twice as much as most corn tortilla chips! You also get 4 grams of complete protein in every 1oz service. But they’re not just healthy for you, they are delicious with 5 different flavors: Naturally Unsalted, Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Pepper, Pico De Gallo, and vegan Nacho!

You can find Beanfield Snacks on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase Beanfield’s Snack using their StoreLocator.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I’m a chip-aholic. Cheetos, tortilla chips, Doritos, you name it, I will most likely much on it from time to time. But once I’ve eaten even a small bag of everyday chips, I feel guilty because of all the sodium and fat that are in those chips. I wanted something that was still delicious but a little healthier.

These chips, no matter the flavor, pretty much look the same. But you can see the beans throughout the whole chip.



Vegan Nacho- These are actually better than Doritos Nacho Cheese! They had GREAT nacho cheese flavor. Twin thought they were just “fabulous”!
Sea Salt- These were pretty good. It was like having a bowl of beans and rice with a hint of sea salt. I love Sea Salt chips, and these weren’t too salty at all!
Pico De Gallo- I’ll be honest- I don’t know what Pico De Gallo is. Maybe I should search and see what it is. Anyways, these chips were definitely my favorite! Talk about bold flavor. They were so good, I didn’t wanna share.
Sea Salt & Pepper- If you don’t like black pepper, these aren’t for you. It had loads of pepper, which make it kind of hard to eat if you aren’t used to it. But it did have a hint of salt in the background, which took away a lot of the pepper flavor.
Naturally Unsalted- It was kind of like having a bowl of beans & rice without any salt. A little bland, but still delicious.

I will say that if you get indigestion easily (like I do), do NOT eat a lot in one sitting. Half a bag or less would probably be a better idea, otherwise you will get indigestion. Besides that, they were a great snack. Twin loved them just as much as I did!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE bags from Beanfields Snacks to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.