Check us out on social media!

Dermelect Review



Keeping your skin looking vibrant and healthy during the dog-days of Summer can sometimes be tough. You're constantly sweating, which certainly makes my pores clogged. Or trying to keep your nail polish from chipping while you play in the surf is definitely difficult.

With Dermelect, you can now afford to keep your skin looking great along with your nails! Dermelect is the leading provider to skincare in the world! With prices to match every budget and products to match every concern, you are bound to find something that you will love!

Want something anti-aging without costing a bundle? Give the Resurgent Stem Cell Firming Activator a try! It is infused to help stimulate skins protein production and boost facial skin stem cell activity. For those with Rosacea, the Redness Rehab Rosacea Relief will help you! It smoothes the skin while moisturizing.

I know that if I don't get a good night's rest (even for 1 night), I wake up looking like a raccoon the next morning. The Revitalite® Eyelid & Dark Circle Corrector might come in handy! It is formulated for puffy eye bags, dark circles & droopy eyelids. You can also find products for your Neck & Décolleté, Nails & Hands, and even your total body!

Their newest product, the 'ME' Anti-Aging Colored Nail Lacquers are out just in time for those Summertime styles! It is the 1st peptide-infused color treatment for fragile and weak nails. Infused with ProSina, it delivers a fast drying, high gloss shine while providing a level of strength to help nails grow longer and more resistent to chipping, peeling, and splitting. What happens is essentially the first coats instantly bonds to nail while the second fuses with the base coat to create a web of color that resists chipping and improves brittleness. The nail lacquers also protect against UV rays while being detergent and water resistent. Their nail lacquer colors include: Persuasive (peach), Provocative (fushia), Above It (sky blue), Head Turner (orange creme), Luxurious (lilac), and Power Trip (red with pink undertone).

You can find Dermelect on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase the Head Turner and Luxurious for $14.00 each bottle.

WHAT I THOUGHT
Picture note: I am terrible at applying nail polish. just to warn ya!

Head Turner
I'm a nail polish freak- I hardly go a day without some sort of color on my nails. I don't have every color in the rainbow because I am very particular about which colors I own. But when Dermelect asked me if I wanted to review their 'ME' Anti-Aging Colored Nail Lacquers, I jumped at the chance!

Luxurious
I didn't own any orange at the time, so I decided on Head Turner as well as Luxurious, since I love the softness of a nice violet. So I didn't spend too much time trying each color out, I put Head Turner on my right hand and Luxurious on my left. Yea, it looks a little weird but it gave me a chance to see how each color would stand up to day-to-day use. The Head Turner is a nice vibrant orange and looks great on my tanned (from having my arm out the car window) right hand. This Halloween, I might even couple it with a black. Luxurious is such a beautiful shade of lilac, and looks great on my sort of pale left arm/hand.

The nail polish itself isn't too thick or too thin. You only need to apply 1 or 2 coats; otherwise, it might weight down your nails. The drying time was super quick, with a minute or 2 between coats tops! It hardly chips, unless your actual nails were chipping when you apply it. It actually has sort of helped the flexibility of my nails. They were super brittle and thin before I applied it and weeks later, I can sort of tell a difference.
These colors are great for Spring so go get some before they're all gone!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received a 2 FREE bottles of 'ME' Anti-Aging Colored Nail Lacquers from Dermelect Cosmeceuticals to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.