Check us out on social media!

Mr. Wheat Review


Finding something healthy to snack on can be difficult. It's either too expensive, has too much salt, or doesn't fit a craving you have. You can snack on rice cakes, but after a while, they all start tasting the same.

With Mr.Wheat, you have a healthy snack without losing the taste and healthiness of it! Mr. Wheat is a puffed Crispy Wheat snack that is low in fat, high in fiber, and contains natural whole grain wheat, making it perfect for those on a strict diet! They are also made from whole grains and are all natural!

So what delicious flavors are there to tickle your taste buds and help those late night cravings? You can try Original, Honey, Sea Salt, Apple Cinnamon, and Onion Garlic. If you're looking to use them besides on their own (which is my favorite way to try them!), you can actually check out their recipe section! Since I'm not a big breakfast fan, the Light Breakfast recipe looks delicious and easy! My family loves pizza so Mr. Wheat's Pizza Snacks sound like something we could try without burning the house down!

You can find Mr. Wheat on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase Mr. Wheat in the metro New York and New Jersey area. You can also order directly from their website. US shipping only.

WHAT I THOUGHT
First off, I want to apologize for not having any pictures. The package delivery guys are kinda rough and by the time I thought to take pictures (it's been a long week), all we had left were pieces.

Trying to find something healthy to snack on without getting bored with it is hard. Trust me-  I'm a chocoholic, but I also love chips, and crackers. But I was able to review all-natural Mr. Wheat's Crispy Wheat puffed snack!

When I got the box, I opened it to find it full of different flavors- Sea Salt, Caramel, Onion Garlic, Honey, Apple Cinnamon, and of course, their Original. There were also small bags of actual Mr. Wheat chips! If I remember correctly, the flavors of the chips included Zesty Ranch, Barbecue, and Original.

Since the chips were the first thing that I ate, I'll start with those. The Barbecue tasted just like the Barbecue potato chips you find in stores- except they weren't too salty, too tangy, or had that aftertaste. It tasted unhealthy but you knew you were eating some that that was healthy. The Zesty Ranch was so good! You could taste the ranch, but it wasn't overpowering. Just a light dusting of flavor to keep you munching!

I've already tried every flavor of the puffed snacks. My favorite? Onion Garlic. I could eat about a dozen of those. You could taste the garlic and the onion, but it wasn't too strong. Just enough to become addicting. The Honey, Apple Cinnamon, and Caramel were sweet and lip-smacking good. The Sea Salt didn't have a lot of salt on it, which is good. After you're done, you lick your lips, hoping to get another taste of that sea salt. The Original is okay. It's a little bland but has a more healthy taste than the other flavors.

I think Twin likes them much more than I do. She keeps snacking on them, no matter how many times I tell her not to!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Mr. Wheat to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.