Check us out on social media!

FREE Gardening Club trial!

I won't lie- I do not have a green thumb. I can't even make flowers grow in small pots! The only thing I haven't killed is a Weeping Willow sapling that seems to be thriving, even during the drought last Summer! But one thing I do enjoy is reading tips on how to be a better gardener. But I also like getting things in the mail that might help me as well. The National Gardening Club is opening up spots for a FREE 30-day trial! That means the Gardening Club magazine and other perks!

If after one month you don't want continue membership, just send your bill back with "CANCEL" written on it. But if you choose to continue it, it's only $1 a month! Neat, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.