Check us out on social media!

Shaklee Review




I have been trying to lose weight for a while but I tend to yo-yo. When I am within a few feet of anything chocolate, I can’t help myself.  But when chocolate isn’t within reach, I do pretty well. But having the energy to get through the day without wanting a soda around 3 in the afternoon is probably one of the hardest things.

If you’re looking for ways to stay healthy this year, why not give Shaklee a try? Shaklee is a nutrition company that has hundreds (if not thousands) of health products to keep your body, mind, and skin healthy throughout the year!

But they don’t stop at just “health” products for you. They also have products for the home that are great for the environment and your health. Looking for biodegradable laundry detergent? Pick up something from their Get Clean® line! Besides laundry items, they also have Get Clean® home cleaners and water filters!

If you are looking for supplements that you know you can count on, check out their Healthy Nutrition section. You can find everything from Heart Health supplements to even Mood Enhancers! For those wanting something that has a little bit of everything (vitamins and supplements, that is) to help with issues plaguing women or men, why not try Vitalizer? Each pack is customized to the specific needs of adults like Men, Women, or Active Adults.

Acne Clarifying Complex
Keeping great skin alive is a challenge nowadays. That’s why Shaklee offers Healthy Beauty products like Enfuselle® Time Repair A.M.® SPF 15, which repairs damaged skin. If you just want to get rid of that annoying acne, Acne Clarifying Complex might be for you! It works to control and prevent future breakouts.

Let’s say you want to lose weight (don’t we all?) or want to maintain your current weight. Give their Healthy Weight category a look! You can find everything from meal replacements to boosting your metabolism!

Find Shaklee on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase the Cinch Meal-in-a-Bar for $26.50 a box and the Cinch Energy Tea Mix for $29.95 a box.

WHAT I THOUGHT

I have been trying to lose weight since I gained a few during the Holidays. I had been doing well, except when chocolate is within a few feet of me and then, I can’t help myself. But I wanted something to replace a meal that will keep my full without all the fat and calories. 

When I tried the Cinch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, I thought it was just like having a peanut butter sandwich! It was delicious and not too sweet, like some peanut butter can be. It was definitely filling and left me feeling good. The only thing is that is sometimes had a little bit of an aftertaste and I wish that it had more chocolate chips. Of course, this coming from a chocoholic!

The Cinch Pomegranate Energy Tea was yummy! It was hardly sweet, so I didn’t feel guilty. I don’t think I’ve ever had an energy drink so it definitely left me energized! I was able to clean, organize, and get things done without that “soda” crash that comes a few hours after drinking a soda.  I now drink it when I need more energy to get through the day without feeling sluggish.

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Shaklee to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.