Check us out on social media!

A New Year's Resolution


First off, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous 2012! I have a feeling that it's gonna be a great and exciting year so hold on tight!



Mom, Twin, and I were talking the other day about New Year's Resolutions. And instead of calling them "resolutions", we decided to call them "goals" because we set a certain time frame (February, in a few months, by the beginning of Summer, etc.), and know we have to have them accomplished by that time. But a certain resolution has no set date. We all decided that come heck or high water, we were going to start couponing more. It means getting up at 4 in the morning every few days, taking Dad to work, and then going to the library to print out coupons. While it will cost 15 cents a page, we figured that the savings at the end of it all will be a bigger reward than spending a few dollars to print them out.

But there is a slight problem with that. We're kinda sorta new to use a a lot of coupons at once. Most of the time, they have been free product coupons (Which we absolutely love! I was able to get a $12 box of hair color FREE!) and so we didn't have to worry about the cashier thinking they're fake. So we might need a little help with that. Does anyone have any advice they could give us? Anything would be helpful to us newbies!

And this one is not really a resolution but more of a goal. I have decided to dye my hair red. Well, that was how it was supposed to happen. I have medium to dark brown hair and got a box of John Frieda Precision foam colour. It's a great product (minus the ammonia smell that still lingers in the house) and it was super easy to use. And I got a reddish-color, thinking that my hair will turn out exactly like it was on the box. I haven't dyed my hair in a few years so I had forgotten that dark brown + red equals a chestnut color. It's a cool color but I want fire engine red. So during the year, I have a goal to eventually change my now-chestnut color to that fiery red! I'll take pictures and let you all know of my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.