Check us out on social media!

A look back at 2011...

Edge of Insanity, while it had been around since 2010, really started its momentum sometime in March or April. It wasn't an easy process. But if everything in life was easy, then we wouldn't learn from our mistakes, right?

I want to thank all my sponsors who let me get their products out there for all to see. I also want to thank those who continue to be dedicated readers, even if the Christmas season was a little slow. You guys are great and I couldn't thank everyone enough for their hard work.

I have definitely learned a lot this year, and was astonished at all the help I received. My fellows bloggers have been so helpful for a not-so-newbie in areas of networking, giveaways, reviews, and just about everything I asked for help with. I have also learned what you (the readers) really look for in products. You want them to be affordable for every budget but still fit your personality or style. It has helped me develop ideas for 2012 and I hope it is just as exciting as 2011 was!

So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who helped Edge of Insanity become what it is today. I can't wait to see you all next year and what we can accomplish!

Happy New Year and remember- don't drink and drive!

-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.