Dec 24, 2011

I have to apologize...


I want to apologize to everyone. I know it seems as if I had been neglecting my duties here at Edge of Insanity, and I guess in a way I have been. But a lot of things have been going on, and not all of them are good things. I can't go into details, but they require a lot of time and thinking things through. We could use a few prayers our way, if you have time.

You mean a lot to us. I mean, c'mon, you guys made us what we are today! We couldn't have done it without ya'll. It has been a great year (minus a few ups and down) and we are looking forward to another great year!

So from our family straight to yours, we wish you a warm Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

2 comments:

  1. suebunting1977@gmail.com Merry Christmas and a great New Year! from my family to yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever it is you're going through, hang in there -- remember you're going THROUGH! and I will definitely pray for you :)
    a blessed Christmas and new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.