Check us out on social media!

Days of the Week

In a previous post, I was saying that starting next month, we will start having days with themes! Ya know, like Wordless Wednesday, and so on. Well, instead of Twin & I racking our brains trying to come up with a genius theme, we had decided to let you choose them! Everyday on our Facebook page, we'll be asking for your opinion.

Voting ends, of course, on January 2nd.

Oh by the way, have any of you tried those gingerbread marshmallows that are actually shaped like gingerbread men? Twin got some the other day at Walmart and oh my, they are delicious! I'm sure there are tons of uses for them in desserts and recipes, but I plan on eating them just as they are. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.