Check us out on social media!

6 Fun St. Patrick's Day Crafts!


I know I have said before I am Irish, but as we get closer to St. Patrick's Day (March 14th), I can't help but want to make the house look a leprechaun lives here. So I decided to go on Pinterest and search through my St. Patrick's Day board for six fun and easy crafts! Believe it or not, one of the crafts was inspiration for a craft Twin and I did before Valentine's Day. It was so fun! (And yes, I promise to post it soon!)

Green Pepper Shamrock Stamps via Kids Activities Blog

Puffy Paint Shamrock via Sassy Dealz

Lucky Fingerprint Clovers via My Kids Guide

Luck Paint Chip Banner via Super Coupon Lady

Rainbow Hats via Coupons Are Great

St. Patrick's Day Gift Tags via A Little Claireification



Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? We sure do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.