Jan 8, 2014

Huge Sesame Street Sale at zulily!

Red Elmo Fleece(Infant)- $12.99
zulily is having a great Sesame Street sale with some items as low as $7.99! My cousin's daughter's birthday is coming up, and since she loves Sesame Street, I might have to get a few things for her. I absolutely love this sale because the prices are great and there are tons to choose from?

I found a couple of favorites:

Sesame Street Play-A-Sound Board Book Set- $11.99














ABC Deluxe Activity Cards- $9.99

















It has been so long since I have shopped zulily, I might have to go back and look for more great deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.