Mar 19, 2013
March Madness Crowd Pleasing Recipes!
March Madness means weeks of dedicated viewing time as fans watch with anticipation leading up to the Final Four. Big game excitement also means big appetites and an exciting menu can keep your guests as satisfied with the food as they are with the game. So if you’re looking for exciting eats, French’s® Foods has some great recipe ides featuring two of America’s favorites: French’s Mustard and French’s French Fried Onions. Try these great game day ideas made with French’s Mustard and French’s French Fried Onions and for additional everyday recipes, visit www.frenchs.com.
PARTY SIZE CRUNCHY ONION CHICKEN TENDERS
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
6 oz. can (3 cups) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
1/4 cup flour
2 lbs. chicken tenders
2 eggs, beaten
1. CRUSH French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag.
2. Dip chicken tenders into egg and COAT in onion crumbs.
3. BAKE 15 min. at 400°F until chicken is cooked.
4. SERVE with French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Makes 8 servings
SAVORY HUMMUS DIP
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
1 (15 oz.) can reduced sodium chick peas, rinsed and drained
½ cup light sour cream
¼ cup chutney or apricot jam, chopped
¼ cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
2 tsp. curry powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional)
1. BLEND beans, sour cream, jam, mustard, curry powder and salt in food processor until smooth.
2. STIR in cilantro. Spoon into serving bowl.
3. SERVE with crackers or cut-up vegetables.
Makes 8 servings (2 cups)
I will most likely be making both as I sit down to watch to see if Texas Longhorns make it!
I was NOT compensated for this post. I received the above information to facilitate this post. Your experience/opinions may differ.