Check us out on social media!

Companies to contact for coupons!

With the economy hitting everyone hard, buying good food at reasonable prices have pretty much gone out the window. It was making it difficult for my family to purchase those foods because we couldn't afford the rising prices. And since we don't have a printer, we can't print online coupons. So I decided to contact some of our favorite brands to see if they had any coupons available through the mail.'

I will tell you that some companies don't send out coupons, and instead direct to you online coupons or even the newspaper. Some are rude about it and some are like others, copy and paste. Anyways, I did receive a few coupons from a few companies and so far here is what I received:

Bush's Beans- (1) $0.55 off 2 Bush's Best Beans; (1) $0.30 off Baked or Grillin' Beans
Rayovac- (3) $1.00 off any Rayovac product
Blue Diamond(3)$0.60 off two packages of any Blue Diamond Almonds; (2) $1 off any products; (1) $1 off Almondmilk
Vlasic- (1) $1.00 off any two products
King's Hawaiian- FREE product coupon

I have also heard "Yes" from El Monterey, Eggland's Best, Jose Ole, and Land O' Lakes but haven't received anything yet.

Have you contacted any companies before for coupons? What did you get?


3 comments:

  1. I haven't asked for any kind of coupons or discounts directly from companies but that seems like a great idea. I'll have to remember the companies you received your coupons from and try my luck with them too. Our family printer is not very reliable so most of the time I can't get print online coupons so this might be my next best option. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I haven't thought to contact companies directly for coupons, but I'll keep your list in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother always said that it never hurts to ask for what you want. Another way to get coupons is the ones that go electronically on your grocery card.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.